Sunday, February 21

An Update

Hello Dear Readers,

Let me tell you, SO MUCH has changed within the last couple of months I could say. It's a good-positive change!

Let's start off with my love life, my relationship with this special girl. I honestly would have NEVER thought I deserve someone like her. Somehow she came into my life, even though it took quite some time to find her. At first we're really close great friends, we still are even though we form our relationship/friendship into a something new. I love the feeling! It made me realized that I truly love her even without her knowing at the time (If that makes sense). After a year of talking to her, getting to know her without knowing my feelings have slowly developed for her. I didn't even think she'd develop feelings for me as well in the end. The most wonderful thing is that we've been great friends for almost 3 years, we talk about everything and anything, good/bad and what's even more amazing thing is, we have nothing to hide in our relationship. Everything I've told her is something I would not even tell my own mother or sister. She knows my dreams, she knows my weaknesses, my strong values/views, my morals, my darkest deepest secret yet she's shown me everything that not anyone can do. She's touched the deepest part of my heart, I've never knew someone like her exists and has always been in my life without me even knowing how great of a person she is. I just hope she knows all this because I have a hard time truly saying all the things I want to say to her when we're actually talking, I'm afraid to scare her away sometimes. But I know I won't cos she's my best friend, my girlfriend, a person that I truly look up to.. She's everything anyone could ask for. She's just truly amazing, she motivates me, she gives me hope when no one else in the world can. I'm not sure if anyone has ever felt the way I feel about someone but I never thought I'd find someone like her. I understand her point of view, the way she approaches to life and her ways of wanting to explore the world. I admire her plans for the future even though sometimes I still feel like I might've ruined it all. She makes me whole, if that makes sense!


Now, onto my thoughts right now,

Right now, I feel again hopeless. I'm in a situation whereas right now I'm waiting for a new life but sometimes deep inside I feel like it might never happen still, I feel like my father is prolonging the situation and now is not talking about any of it. I honestly think if you truly love your child/children, you wouldn't prolong something like what I'm going through. You'd do anything to make them happy, to feel at home within themselves. Alright, that's all I'm going to write.

Other than that, things have been very well, other than what I just wrote. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment